Keep talking on your Orange line. It is cheaper with the new Tujuane Tariff plan
- Ksh 3/- per min to call other networks
- Ksh 1/- per SMS across all national networks
- Ksh 2/- per min for Orange to Orange calls including Orange Wireless lines
No subscription is required, simply dial the number you want to call and start talking. This offer is available all day all night available for 24/7
Terms and conditions
- The tariffs will apply as the default PAYG rates.
- No time bands, No subscription fee or minimum charge
- This offer would be available around the clock 24/7
- Customers who are on a bundle offer e.g. Holla, Usinyamaze, Jienjoy na Mbao will fall under this price plan for out of bundle usage
- The free Facebook (m.facebook.com) & Wikipedia (m.wikipedia.com) are zero rated with this offer.
w'sup changes with Orange
At Orange, we know you love life. Which is why with Holla you can call, text and surf all day all night for only Ksh. 10 per day.
With the new Holla tariff you enjoy:
- FREE calls to Orange mobile
- FREE SMSs to Orange mobile
- 20 FREE SMSs to other networks
- 10 MB data
- FREE Wikipedia
- FREE FB unlimited daily access Facebook on mobile for all Facebook content including text, graphic, pictures and video files on Facebook post, i.e. 0.facebook.com
You also enjoy making calls to other networks at only Ksh 4. Calls to Orange wireless and Landlines at only Ksh 2.
To enjoy, have at least Ksh 10 as your balance then simply dial *10#
Top up the easy way with Orange Money
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I subscribe to Holla?
A: Simply dial *10# on your Orange mobile and confirm
Q: How can I check my Holla balance?
A: To check your off-net SMS and data balance, dial #123#, and then select 4 (Loyalty & bonus) then 3 (Orange Holla)
Q: Do I always have to subscribe to Holla on a daily basis?
A: No. Holla has an automatic renewal thus after a period of 24 hours, your subscription is renewed automatically.
Q: How do I access to my free Facebook?
A: Use the address 0.facebook.com. Only the downloads of pictures and video will be deducted from your data allocation of 10MBs
Re-subscription to Holla offer is automatic after the first subscription. To unsubscribe, just dial *11#.
- Customers who subscribe to this offer will enjoy free calls from 10am to 5pm to all customers on the Orange and Telkom family .After these hours, the rates will resume to the standard rates i.e Ksh. 2 on-net .
- Subscription is at Ksh. 100 for 30 days.
- FUP set at a maximum of 100 free minutes per day for all.
Channels of Distribution
- Any of the 36 Orange shops, over 400 Partner outlets or at leading supermarkets countrywide.
- Direct sales by foot soldiers
- This offer is a 24 hour unlimited bundle containing voice, data and SMS With a Daily cost of Ksh 20.
- Friendly User Policy (maximum usage on the offer).
- 200 on-net minutes.
- 100 on-net sms.
- 10 Mb data.
- Pay as you go value.
- 200 on-net minutes = Ksh. 400.
- 100 on-net sms = Ksh. 100.
- 10 Mb data = Ksh. 70.
- Total = Ksh. 570 for only Ksh. 20.
- Any un-utilisedminutes do not roll over after the 24 hour period.
- A customer needs to subscribe on a daily basis